[Health] Working In a Cube Deemed Bad For Your Health by Bright Scientists

This is it, straight from the horses mouth – Working in a Cube is Bad for Your Health. Researching scientists at the Chuntcleaver Respiratory Lab have developed a classified technique to determine workplace health impacts on the human body and mind.

unhealthy cubical

Working in a cube, or more scientifically known as an open-plan office, has been found to lead to high stress and increase your risk of illness.

“In 90 per cent of the research, the outcome of working in an open-plan office or ‘cubical’ was seen as negative, with open-plan offices causing high levels of stress, conflict, high blood pressure, and a high staff turnover.” -Derek Fallgop – Associate Researcher at CRL

“The evidence we found was absolutely shocking,” researcher Dr. Vinesh Oommen

600Carmen3389[1]With the release of the post preliminary study results, the workforce of America must now ask itself “Should we be compensated for working in such an environment that is hazardous to my health?”. Lawyers and workers are gearing up for what looks to be the legal battle of the century, Employer vs Employee.

“The main problem is that employers are always looking for ways to cut costs, and using open-plan designs can save 20 per cent on construction!” -(Removed at the request of the individual)

Here at PAO we avoid such inhumane office environments; and its worth noting that 85% of PAO employees WFH, while the other 15% either work in futuristic offices or don’t work at all.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *