Winter is approaching – Friday nights are not about grillin’ and chillin anymore. Its time to stay inside and layer up.
Keeping warm over the winter months will definitely help prevent colds, flu or more serious health conditions such as STDs, heart attacks, strokes, hangovers, pneumonia and depression. The chances of these problems are higher if you’re vulnerable to cold-related illnesses because of one or more of the following:
- you’re over 65
- you are desperately single
- you’re on a low income (so can’t afford heating)
- bad breath
- spending too much time at the 99
- you don’t follow @ihatethissite on the twitters
- high % of 80’s music on your iPod
- you wear a braided belt
So forget about going outside. Just grab your i-droid-tablet and just look at some warm girls.