Continue reading “[Animated Waves] Check out this cruise liner getting bitched smacked by a huge invisible wave”
Do not get in the way of these determined theater attendees. They like their shows and movies. Alot.
Scenes from the Annual PAO “September Outting”:
Click on to see some more of the party! Continue reading “Welcome to September!”
I don’t think I’m the only straight woman that has been single so long, I’ve considered switching teams. My first choice would be to turn my cat, David Litterman, into a human because he’s so sweet and cuddly. But given he’s neutered and now older than me (in cat years), I’ve been thinking about what is great about other women.
1. We could communicate, there’s no penis to interfere with our brain waves.
2. We could cuddle and be satisfied with close physical contact and no penetration.
3. Women have softer lips. Learned this in a body language acting workshop—women are fun to kiss, even French kiss. (Hey, it was integral to the acting scene.)
4. Women prefer to leave the bed to pass gas (at least straight women like me do) whereas men think it’s funny to fart in bed and gross out a partner.
5. Hugs can be sexual or non-sexual on a date. Maybe I’ve dated the wrong men, but most seem to want the hug to lead in the direction of the sack.
6. It’s nice to hold a woman’s hand since we usually don’t have sweaty palms. See #1 and #5 above, I think the penis and bedroom goal may lead to sweaty palms.
7. Women really kiss softly and tenderly. Some guys I’ve kissed seem to be trying to give me a tonsillectomy or conduct a dental exam. And those guys usually have more spit than the ocean has water. If I want a kiss that wet, I’ll kiss a dog!
I hope other women can add to this list (gay and straight). And I’m not trying to bash men here because I’m still looking for the right guy, I just need him to be more intuitive than many guys. Straight women love gay men because they have more feminine intuition (and certainly better fashion sense than me!)
Possibly the most challenging stunt in stunt history, this stunt man takes on the ultimate in stunts, slip and slide long jump.
Coming Soon, Most Death Defying Crocodile Mile Stunt, to Date
In Japan, office workers have to face compulsory calisthenics to fight Boner’s Disease, musco-skeletal degeneration, boredom, and to make use of the otherwise useless “roof” floor of the office building. While PAO employees largely avoided the swine flu epidemic, PAO executives have noticed a spike in cases of Boner’s Disease. Effective immediately, each Wedensday, PAO employees will be asked to participate in our Headbanging for Health program. This will not in any way affect the weekly Thursday Ice Cream Socials. Please watch the following instructional video intently, your life may depend on it.
Continue reading “[Office Physical and Mental Health] PAO Helps with Hump Day”