Lets start this week right yo!!
Over half a billion views. You know its good. Good for what, I gots no idea.
PAO APPROVED. A high level of tasty and top notch rage. Watch Meg (*&#$ everything up and say she’s SORRY!!
THEN SHE REALLY apologizes!!!!
As a professional tech writer and original blogger, when I first saw that the iPhone 6 was getting a dose of Viagra, I could not have been more jolly. Most people don’t know what is so great about this. I figured instead of talking and writing about it, I’d just hammer out the top, top top reasons – so you get get in line RIGHT NOW.
- Chicks. Love. Bigger. You will get laid if you flash this device around. Instantly.
- Porn! Big screen! YESS.
- Think how much that mongo thing vibrates – your wife will love it.
- SLOW MO CAMERA – film those things you always wanted to, in SLOMO
- It is weaponized.
- Stops more bullets than a normal iPhone 6.
- Can serve as dinner plate.
- Double those “happy to see me?” comments
- Excuse to wear big baggy pants like a THUG
- Packs huge speakers – its a new age boom box, bitch.
- Longer chassis makes for easier upskirt shooting.
- TOP NOTCH sexting with that sick forward facing camera. Full frontal sexting anyone???
I bet you didn’t know this. According to NYMag,
Some people are super into ghost sex as a fetish, as evidenced by the online communities you can find dedicated to ghost erotica. But there’s also the phenomenon of ghost rape, when people feel they’ve been assaulted by spirits against their will. Folklorist David J. Hufford believes that up to 15 percent of people “experience being assaulted in their sleep by an unknown entity at some point in their lives.” Even with ghosts, there’s the issue of consent — while some people actively try to summon demons to do it with, others say ghosts have groped them without the okay.
So don’t be afraid – as far as we know, you can’t make a ghost baby!
no more words.
Yeah, PAO Enterprises has been waiting over a year for the latest installment of Apple Awesomeness in our pants.
Rumors are everywhere about the iPhone 5 – that it might be a 4S and not a 5!! Good god could you imagine? We have – actually, we have reasons to believe that there is on 5, but yes, just a 4S. Why? This image.. Continue reading “Its iPhone Eve Numero CINQO!”
In observance of National Donut Day, the following vendors are offering FREE donuts:
- Krispy Kreme offers a free donut with no purchase necessary at participating US/CAN retail locations
- Dunkin Donuts offers a free donut with beverage purchase at participating locations
- Tim Hortons offers a free donut with beverage purchase (printable coupon)
This is a self explanatory paost. I won’t bore you with details or buildup. Put down that egg mcmuffin and get ready for some Monday madness: