Independence day falls on July 4th this year, for most Americans and Jessica Simpson, it is this coming Sunday.
For only US citizens this is a Federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. While US citizens don’t have to work on the 4th, you will still see illegal migrants manning hot dog stands and crushing lemons for fresh lemonade.
A few observations:
- July 4 is the 185th day of the year
- On July 4th there will be 180 days remaining until the end of the year.
- The Aphelion, the point in the year when the Earth is farthest from the Sun, occurs around this date.
- The terms 4th of July or Fourth of July usually refer to Independence Day in the United States
- Fireworks are nothing short of mind blowing
Great Job Team