The beginning of a new year is routine. This year pineappleope sent pineappleope representatives into the cold , damp , Atlantic as the year switched unto the following year. Their deaths were not in vain as we received the following blurry photo (you may need to squint).
Happy New Year
Great job team
Not much to explain here. Just watch.
As a professional tech writer and original blogger, when I first saw that the iPhone 6 was getting a dose of Viagra, I could not have been more jolly. Most people don’t know what is so great about this. I figured instead of talking and writing about it, I’d just hammer out the top, top top reasons – so you get get in line RIGHT NOW.
- Chicks. Love. Bigger. You will get laid if you flash this device around. Instantly.
- Porn! Big screen! YESS.
- Think how much that mongo thing vibrates – your wife will love it.
- SLOW MO CAMERA – film those things you always wanted to, in SLOMO
- It is weaponized.
- Stops more bullets than a normal iPhone 6.
- Can serve as dinner plate.
- Double those “happy to see me?” comments
- Excuse to wear big baggy pants like a THUG
- Packs huge speakers – its a new age boom box, bitch.
- Longer chassis makes for easier upskirt shooting.
- TOP NOTCH sexting with that sick forward facing camera. Full frontal sexting anyone???
I bet you didn’t know this. According to NYMag,
Some people are super into ghost sex as a fetish, as evidenced by the online communities you can find dedicated to ghost erotica. But there’s also the phenomenon of ghost rape, when people feel they’ve been assaulted by spirits against their will. Folklorist David J. Hufford believes that up to 15 percent of people “experience being assaulted in their sleep by an unknown entity at some point in their lives.” Even with ghosts, there’s the issue of consent — while some people actively try to summon demons to do it with, others say ghosts have groped them without the okay.
So don’t be afraid – as far as we know, you can’t make a ghost baby!
Pineappleope.com was on hand, this past weekend, at the circus – as per usual – covering the news coverage of the circus, the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus.
An acrobatics routine went awry when the trapeze snapped and the human chandelier crashed to the ground at terminal velocity speeds. Broken bones and severed legs were everywhere.
Here is the clip you have all been waiting to see:
“We have identified a clamp that snapped that held them to the rafters, and it failed,” Pineappleope.com field investigator Dave Dave’ins told Pineappleope.com editors a day after a support frame collapsed during the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus.
May the 4th be with you, acrobats